Ukrainian goods on the shelves of US stores.
Shelves with Ukrainian goods have already been created in such chains as Kroger, Costco, Publix, Spar, Aldi, Lidl, Walmart, Carrefour, Auchan, Tesco.
Ukrainian entrepreneurs, together with the Food Tech Shelf project, launched an initiative that promotes Ukrainian producers to the international market.
As part of the Ucare project, foreign chains will create shelves with Ukrainian products in their stores.
To participate in the program, you must meet the following criteria:
- goods must be manufactured in Ukraine;
- the manufacturer’s products must not be sold in the foreign network to which the application is submitted;
- product quality must meet EU and US standards;
- willingness to prepare documents for export;
- sufficient production capacity for export.